Le forum de la communauté francophone de Warmaster

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011

AuteurMessage
Tridente.Bologna

MessageSujet: Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011   Mer 14 Déc - 16:06

It is concluded, Sunday 11 December 2011, the Italian Championship of this year.

and the new Champion is cheers

Marco Gasbarri

The tournament was held between 10 aggressive finalists from Milan, Bologna, Arezzo and Rome, in short a national Italian final.

The atmosphere of the event was a wonderful mix of healthy competition and conviviality, emphasized by some special moments, such as lunch

and the final toast based a good Italian sparkling wine

I must say that I tried to reflect all my personal romantic vision of the wargaming in the final. I think I had some success there, although I know that I can improve.

We say that this year the results were sufficient to motivate a 2012 season. At the table between one crescentina and the others was already talking about dates and topics of tournaments that will be a little more varied.ù

Well, now I refer you to the thirty photos in the post on the blog:

http://www.tridentebologna.it/blog-english/?p=332

Yes, I know this isn't Warmaster, but I would suggest watching the blog even those not interested in Anticamente. If you appreciate the beautiful miniatures and beautiful battlefields trust me, take a look, rarely you can see a tournament with so many beautiful armies in 10mm.

I'll be waiting here again for your comments Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Daviddu38

MessageSujet: Re: Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011   Ven 16 Déc - 11:52

Yeah, the pictures are very nice Laughing and the meal seem good too.

Where was the tournament ?

Cheers

DAvid
Tridente.Bologna

MessageSujet: Re: Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011   Ven 16 Déc - 12:05

Hi David,
the tournament was in Bologna, in the north center Italy

This year in Rome there was a french player. Before strat the new season, I want translate the rules in french language.
For the next year I would like to organize a tournament in France, possibly in collaboration with a French Club. Is there anyone who is interested?
olrick

MessageSujet: Re: Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011   Ven 16 Déc - 12:20

Why not if the rule is translated then it will be possible to organise a tournament in Grenoble.

cheers
£oïc
Tridente.Bologna

MessageSujet: Re: Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011   Ven 16 Déc - 14:23

We waited the end of the season before thinking about the translation of the Rules, because we wanted to correct and clarify some obscure points.

For the tournament I could bring up to 6 battlefield and 8 Armies for those who haven't own army.

Granoble seem a beautiful city and it's not too far. If we can find at least 8 players, I think that is possible Wink

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011   

Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011
Page 1 sur 1