Le forum de la communauté francophone de Warmaster

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design compact / support ...
11.39 €
Voir le deal

Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Tridente.Bologna

Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011 Empty
MessageSujet: Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011   Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Déc 2011, 01:06

It is concluded, Sunday 11 December 2011, the Italian Championship of this year.

and the new Champion is cheers

Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011 Finale_2011_01

Marco Gasbarri

The tournament was held between 10 aggressive finalists from Milan, Bologna, Arezzo and Rome, in short a national Italian final.

Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011 Finale_2011_14

The atmosphere of the event was a wonderful mix of healthy competition and conviviality, emphasized by some special moments, such as lunch

Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011 Finale_2011_10

and the final toast based a good Italian sparkling wine

Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011 Finale_2011_37

I must say that I tried to reflect all my personal romantic vision of the wargaming in the final. I think I had some success there, although I know that I can improve.

We say that this year the results were sufficient to motivate a 2012 season. At the table between one crescentina and the others was already talking about dates and topics of tournaments that will be a little more varied.ù

Well, now I refer you to the thirty photos in the post on the blog:

http://www.tridentebologna.it/blog-english/?p=332

Yes, I know this isn't Warmaster, but I would suggest watching the blog even those not interested in Anticamente. If you appreciate the beautiful miniatures and beautiful battlefields trust me, take a look, rarely you can see a tournament with so many beautiful armies in 10mm.

I'll be waiting here again for your comments Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Daviddu38

Daviddu38

MessageSujet: Re: Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011   Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeVen 16 Déc 2011, 20:52

Yeah, the pictures are very nice Laughing and the meal seem good too.

Where was the tournament ?

Cheers

DAvid
Tridente.Bologna

MessageSujet: Re: Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011   Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeVen 16 Déc 2011, 21:05

Hi David,
the tournament was in Bologna, in the north center Italy

This year in Rome there was a french player. Before strat the new season, I want translate the rules in french language.
For the next year I would like to organize a tournament in France, possibly in collaboration with a French Club. Is there anyone who is interested?
olrick

olrick

MessageSujet: Re: Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011   Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeVen 16 Déc 2011, 21:20

Why not if the rule is translated then it will be possible to organise a tournament in Grenoble.

cheers
£oïc
Tridente.Bologna

MessageSujet: Re: Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011   Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011 Icon_minitimeVen 16 Déc 2011, 23:23

We waited the end of the season before thinking about the translation of the Rules, because we wanted to correct and clarify some obscure points.

For the tournament I could bring up to 6 battlefield and 8 Armies for those who haven't own army.

Granoble seem a beautiful city and it's not too far. If we can find at least 8 players, I think that is possible Wink

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011   Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011 Icon_minitime

Final Italian Anticamente Championship 2011
Page 1 sur 1