Le forum de la communauté francophone de Warmaster

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Anticamente - Formations, Offensive and Defensive power

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Tridente.Bologna

Anticamente - Formations, Offensive and Defensive power Empty
MessageSujet: Anticamente - Formations, Offensive and Defensive power   Anticamente - Formations, Offensive and Defensive power Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juil - 13:37

After explaining the aesthetic aspects of the game begin to speak of the functional aspects, Rules and the tactics used in Anticamente.

To do this, we must begin to create a language with which we can understand and be able to learn the various aspects of the game.

For this reason, we will begin to define what are the Formations in Anticamente and to assess correctly their Offensive and Defensive power. We invite you to visit our Blog and read the article to which we are referring hoping that stimulate curiosity and interest.

http://www.tridentebologna.it/blog-english/?p=258

We look forward to all your questions. Do not be afraid ask and you will be told. But before I apologize for my bad English and... French Embarassed

Anticamente - Formations, Offensive and Defensive power Formazione3
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
barbarian

barbarian

MessageSujet: Re: Anticamente - Formations, Offensive and Defensive power   Anticamente - Formations, Offensive and Defensive power Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juil - 14:40

Your english is hard to understand (on the blog). You may have a look at it, it's not really clear.
Tridente.Bologna

MessageSujet: Re: Anticamente - Formations, Offensive and Defensive power   Anticamente - Formations, Offensive and Defensive power Icon_minitimeLun 18 Juil - 10:26

Yes I know, my english is terrible Embarassed . Thank you for your sincere feedback

Can You tell me what's the part to review, I accept suggest and help Wink

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Anticamente - Formations, Offensive and Defensive power   Anticamente - Formations, Offensive and Defensive power Icon_minitime

Anticamente - Formations, Offensive and Defensive power
Page 1 sur 1